The Empowering the Corps (ETC) Programme was developed by Credit Direct to cater for the financial needs of the Youth Corps Members while in service to our great country - Nigeria.
Over the years, we have identified various challenges faced by our Corps Members;
- The struggles associated with settling into places of posting;
- The hassle with securing start-up capital for small businesses and enterprises;
- The difficulty in trying to obtain trainings and certifications for career advancements which will give them competitive advantage in life after service; and
- The harshness of unemployment after the 12 months compulsory service to our country Nigeria.
Credit Direct Limited, in partnership with the National Youth Service Corps (through SAED), have created various financial packages aimed at aiding Corps Members to solve these recurring dilemma which they find themselves in. These packages have been tailored for Corps Members so that;
- Corps Members can achieve whatever they want during the course of their service year by ensuring that they have access to quick and affordable credit facilities through Credit Direct;
- Corps Members will never be bogged down with paying back heavy loans as our packages are affordable and light to repay;
- Corps Members are covered by micro-insurance in case of mishaps which may occur during the service year;
- Corps Members can dutifully plan their future by obtaining financial aid to advance their careers or become entrepreneurs from a very early stage.